The Daily Market is taking the following steps in the store to try and limit any potential exposure to COVID-19:
- We are open from 7am to 8am exclusively for people 60 years or older, or those with underlying medical conditions.
- All associates are wearing gloves while working at the market.
- Every 30 minutes all surfaces are being wiped down with disinfectant: baskets, shopping carts, cash registers, cases, and any other surfaces being touched
- If you choose to use reuseable bags, then you must bag yourself. It is recommended to use disposable bags at this point.
When you arrive home from shopping at The Daily Market you should take the following steps to avoid COVID-19 exposure:
- Take all groceries out of the disposable bags and throw the bag away
- Wipe down all packaged groceries with a disinfecting wipe or other disinfecting solution.
- Wash all other fresh groceries like produce.
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with a disinfecting soap.
Stay safe Boston!
The Daily Market Team